As a business owner, you’ve worked hard to build your business and your estate. But, if you don’t properly plan, estate taxes and other estate settlement costs could significantly deplete what is left for your heirs. Life insurance can help preserve your estate from depletion by estate taxes.
Life insurance can often provide the liquidity that your estate needs to pay estate taxes and other estate settlements costs. Without it, it may be difficult for your estate to raise the necessary cash to pay these expenses. Life insurance also ensures that cash is available to purchase the business owner’s interest at death.
We can provide the appropriate life insurance protection to meet both your personal and business needs, with variable, term, and universal policies.
Variable Life Insurance
- Provides a fixed death benefit, as well as a cash value investment portion
- Specially designed for the policyholder
- Term Life Insurance
- Available for individuals or groups
- Set for a specified period of years and can often be renewed
- Competitively priced and, in many cases, portable
- Universal Life Insurance
- Typically provided as an individual policy that supplements an existing employee-sponsored group term program
- Permanent policy that provides cash value investment portion and death benefit
- Fully portable
- Premiums remain the same throughout the contract
For more information or to start your policy today, contact our sales representatives at 1-866-351-MSIG(6744)